Did you know that satin is actually not a “type of material” but rather a type of weave that can be made from a few different fibres? You can find satin weaves that are made from silk, rayon, polyester, and other blends. Satin pillowcases and beauty by-products have become more popular over the past few years, because of all the benefits of using these products for our hair and lash care.
Satin is a type of fabric weave that produces a characteristically glossy, smooth or lustrous material. This beautiful weave is just what you need to make your eyes the focus of your face, to look after your eyelashes and beautiful hair – and to settle down for the best night’s sleep – every night.
BENEFITS OF SLEEPING WITH SATIN EYE WEAR & PILLOW SLIPS Because satin is soft and smooth, it creates less friction, it has many benefits for your hair, skin and eyes.
Satin does not absorb as much moisture as other fabrics, so it will:
• keep your skin hydrated
• it will not absorb your night cream
• it will result in less wrinkles
• it is also temperature regulating
Satin eye masks protect your lashes:
• for lash extensions it prevents that you rub them out in your sleep, or that they fall out from ‘rough’ sleeping patterns.
• they softly enclose your eyes, for a great night’s sleep and keep your lashes (or lash extensions) in place.
Sleeping with hair tied back with a satin scrunchies has added benefits:
• it prevents split ends and frizzy hair
• you will no longer have sleep lines and creases in your hair from hair bands
• it is gentler on hair extensions and braids.
Want to feel and sleep like a queen? Invest In your satin care ranges now!